you need to know about Argentina visa
of 151 countries including China, India, Philippines, Egypt, United Arab
Emirates, Saudi Arabia etc need a visa to enter Argentina. However, UK citizens
do not need a visa to enter Argentina, if they are traveling for business and
tourism purposes. Without a visa, UK citizens can stay in Argentina for a
maximum period of 90 days.
though UK citizens do not need a visa to enter Argentina, they should make sure
that they are meeting the below mentioned criteria.
- The traveler’s passport should
have a validity of six months, and it should have at least one blank page.
- The visitor should hold proof
of sufficient funds, and it could be the bank statement.
- It is also necessary to hold proofs
of onward/return flight tickets.
- The foreign national should
hold documents that detail the purpose of the trip.
01: You should confirm with the airlines that boarding is permitted without a
visa, as these conditions may get changed without any prior notice.
should be noted that UK citizens are not allowed to work in Argentina after
entering the country visa free. If Argentinian authorities nab you for violating
the rules, you will face strict legal consequences.
though entry to Argentina for tourism and business purposes are visa free, UK citizens
should obtain a visa if they are planning to visit Argentina for studies,
employment, and permanent residency. Please scroll down to know more about
Argentina study visa, work visa and permanent residency visa.
Argentina student visa
Argentina student visas are issued to foreign nationals who plans to study inside schools and colleges in the country.
Please find below the documents that should be submitted to get an Argentina student visa.
- The foreign national should submit his or her passport, and it should have at least six months validity. The passport should also have two blank pages for markings.
- The applicant should submit two recently taken passport sized photographs. The passport photograph should have a white background, and it should provide the full-frontal view of the applicant’s head with the face centered in the middle.
- The foreign national should provide evidence of sufficient funds to support his or her stay in Argentina.
- It is also necessary to provide the proof of education from an Argentinian school or college. This electronic filing of data by the educational institution should be registered with the National Registry of Petitioners on behalf of Foreign Applicants of Argentina.
- The student visa application should be filled without any errors.
Argentina work visa
Argentina work visas allow foreign nationals to work inside the country legally. Without these visas, no foreign nationals can work in Argentina, and if found guilty, authorities may take strict legal actions.
Please find below the necessary documents that should be submitted to get an Argentina work visa for UK citizens.
- The applicant should submit his or her passport that has a minimum of six months validity and two blank pages for markings.
- It is necessary to submit two passport-sized photographs. Please make sure that the passport is taken within the last six months.
- The UK citizen should provide the proof of residence.
- The foreign national should submit the employment contract from the company in Argentina. It should be noted that this contract letter should contain the registration number of the contracting company with the National Registry of Petitioners on behalf of Foreign Applicants (RENURE). The signature of the Argentinian company’s representative should be certified by an Argentine Notary Public and the relevant Association of Notaries Public.
- The applicant should also submit an affidavit of International criminal records.
- The visitor should submit a certificate of good conduct.
- Original degree certificate translated into Spanish by a translator should be produced.
Argentina permanent residence visa
In order to obtain an Argentine permanent residence visa, a foreign national should submit the documents mentioned below.
- The passport of the applicant should have a validity of six months. It should also have two blank pages for markings.
- A recently taken photograph should be submitted. The photograph should provide the full frontal view of the head with face centered in the middle.
- It is necessary to submit the proof of payment of Tasa de Migraciones. It should be noted that this amount should be paid after the interview with the consulate.
- The applicant should submit the proof of relationship with the Argentina national. If the applicant is the child of an Argentine national, it is necessary to provide the birth certificate of the child. Please note that the birth certificate should be legalized by the apostille of The Hague and translated into Spanish by an official translator. If the applicant is applying as a spouse of an Argentine national, he or she should provide the original marriage certificate legalized by the apostille of The Hague and translated into Spanish by an official translator.
- The applicant should submit a conduct certificate from the country where the applicant has resided in the past three years. The conduct certificate should be legalized by The Hague Convention Apostille. It is also necessary to translate the conduct certificate into Spanish by an official translator.
- It is necessary to submit an affidavit of International criminal records. Please note that the affidavit should be signed in front of the consul.
- The visa application form should be completed without any error.
After entering Argentina, the foreign national should obtain DNI (Documento Nacional de Identidad) within 60 days.