Saudi Visa for UK Nationals
- The Fast & Secure Way To Get Your Visa
- We are a secure GDPR compliant UK based agency
Select type of Saudi Visa
you need to know about Saudi Arabia Visa
Excluding citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates, all foreign nationals, including UK citizens need a visa to enter Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia visas allow a foreign national to travel across the country legally.
Saudi Arabia has categorised their visas into different types as per the requirements of the traveler. Please scroll down to learn more about various Saudi Arabia visas, including the e-visa for Saudi Arabia entry.
Saudi Arabia business visa
Saudi Arabia issues business visas to foreign nationals who wish to visit the country exclusively for business purposes. As per the requirements, foreign nationals can opt for single entry or Saudi multiple-entry business visa
. The validity of these visas ranges from three months to five years.
Apart from the three-month valid business visas, all other business visas offer multiple entry privileges for foreign travelers.
Please find below the necessary documents required to obtain a Saudi visa for business.
- All foreign nationals should submit a medical insurance policy cover from an approved provider to visit Saudi Arabia. Visa Genie will help you to obtain the medical insurance policy on your behalf.
- The traveler should submit the passport which has at least six months validity. The passport should also have two blank pages, and it should be machine-readable.
- A photograph taken within the last three months must be submitted. The photograph’s size should be 35mm x 45mm, and it should have a white background.
- A business introduction letter from the applicant’s UK employer should be submitted to obtain a Saudi Arabian business visa. It should be noted that the business introduction letter should be dated within one month of the application submission.
- It is necessary to submit a letter of invitation issued by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This letter should carry the name of the UK company, and it should match with the business introduction letterhead. This letter of invitation should be issued within six weeks before the visa application date.
- The UK national should carefully fill and sign the e-number application form. The applicant is supposed to take the printed copies of this form in A4 sized pages with nothing in the reverse.
- A formal undertaking form stamped and certified by the British Chamber of Commerce should also be submitted, including the signed declaration form.
- The visa application form should be submitted correctly without any errors. There are various things to consider while submitting this form, and you can visit our Saudi Arabia business visa page for more details.
Note: If you need to work in Saudi Arabia for a short period of time, you should apply for a work visit visa.
In usual cases, a Saudi Arabian visa will be processed within five days, and you can select single entry or multiple entry option as per your needs.
Validity of Saudi Arabian business visas
For single entry Saudi Arabia business visas, the maximum validity will be three months, and the maximum stay of duration will be thirty days.
Multiple entry visas valid for six months offer a maximum stay of 90 days.
Multiple entry visas valid for one year, two years, and five years offer a maximum stay duration of 180 days.
Saudi Arabia family visit visa and personal visit visasSaudi Family visas
allow citizens and expatriates living in Saudi Arabia to bring their relatives to the country. It should be noted that these are not permanent residential visas, and the visitor should leave the country before the expiry of the visa validity.
Please find below the necessary documents to obtain a Saudi Arabian family visit visas and personal visit visas.
- Initially, the UK citizen should complete a registration procedure. In order to complete this registration procedure, the Saudi Arabian embassy charges £9.00.
- The applicant should submit the medical certificate.
- The passport submitted by the applicant should have at least six months validity along with two blank pages.
- It is necessary for the foreign applicant to provide his or her proof of relationship with the Saudi Arabian citizen or expatriate.
- The applicant should submit a recently taken colour photograph. Please note that the photograph you a submit must be taken on a white background, and it should provide the full-frontal view of your head. You are also not supposed to wear a headcover unless it is for religious purposes.
- The declaration form and e-number application form should be submitted.
- The visa application form should be completed without any errors. There are several cases where UK citizens were denied visas for Saudi Arabia due to errors in the visa application form. So, always make sure that you are completing this form with the utmost care and attention. In case of any queries, you can contact Visa Genie and we will be glad to assist you.
Special Note: Family visit visas offer single entry privilege to travelers, and it offers two months of validity.
Saudi Arabia work visas
Saudi Arabia work visas
allow foreign nationals to get employment in the country. Without a work visa, no foreign nationals are supposed to get an employment in the country, and if anybody violates the rule, they will face strict legal actions.
Please find below the necessary documents to obtain a Saudi Arabia work visa.
- The UK citizen should submit his or her passport, photograph, and medical certificate. Please note that the passport should have two blank pages, and six months of validity.
- The applicant should also make sure that the medical certificate is signed by a registered doctor in the UK. The medical certificate should be also legalized by the by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- The applicant should submit his or her employment contract. Please note that this employment contract should be approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Chamber of Commerce.
- The foreign national should submit all his educational documents, and it should be in the field of job applied for. Before submitting these educational documents, please make sure that all of them are attested by the Saudi Cultural Bureau, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and the Saudi Arabian Embassy.
- The applicant should also submit their curriculum vitae.
- While applying for a Saudi Arabian work visa, the foreign national should submit a standard criminal record certificate.
- It is also necessary to submit a letter from the power of attorney residing in the destination country.
- A letter of introduction from the former employer if the applicant has previously worked in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant should properly fill out the visa application form without any errors. While filling this application form, always use capital letters, and write with a black ink pen.
Special note: All UK citizens can enter Saudi Arabia only via air, and they are not permitted to visit the country through the King Fahd Causeway.
Saudi Arabia Escort visas
Saudi Arabia escort visas will be issued to applicants and holders of business and commercial visas who wish to apply for their spouses and children, who need to travel with them to Saudi Arabia for a brief time. Using this visa, the foreign national is not supposed to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Special note: If any visitor is seen overstaying in Saudi Arabia, he or she will face severe legal consequences. Travellers who visit Saudi Arabia should also make sure that they are abiding Islamic laws that are followed. The country shows no tolerance towards drug trafficking, and if found guilty, the foreign national may even face the death penalty.
Please find below the documents needed to obtain Saudi Arabia Escort visas.
- The passport should have six months validity, and its blank pages should be adjacent to each other.
- A recent photograph with white background should be submitted.
- The UK citizen should submit a proof of kinship. Marriage certificate should be submitted for spouses, while birth certificates should be produced for children.
- The valid Saudi Arabia visa of the principal traveller should be submitted.
- Medical insurance proof of the applicant should be submitted.
- Minors traveling to Saudi Arabia should submit an authorization letter from both the parents.
- The completed visa application form. The visa application form should be completed in capital letters.
Saudi Arabia residence visa
In order to obtain a Saudi Arabian residence visa, the foreign national should submit the below-mentioned documents.
- The foreign national should carefully fill and sign the Saudi Arabian visa application form.
- He or she should submit the passport which has at least six months' validity and two blank pages.
- Photographs taken in white background.
- A medical report, for 15 years and over, duly completed by a competent medical authority and authenticated by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Applicants applying from the Republic of Ireland should legalize their medical report at the Irish Foreign Office in Dublin.
- A copy of the visa reference slip, which is the authorization from the Saudi Ministry of Interior, obtained by the sponsor in Saudi Arabia. Please note that both the city of departure and the Nationality must match the authorization received by the Consulate.
- A letter of invitation from a Saudi Arabian entity.
- The applicant should submit a proof of application, and it can be either the long copy of the birth certificate or the marriage certificate.
- For children under 16 years, it is necessary to provide a consent letter signed by both the parents.
- A copy of the residency card (Iqama) should be submitted.
Special note: You are not supposed to hold two valid visas at the same time. If you already have a valid visa, please cancel that visa and apply for a new one.
Saudi Arabia new-born visa
New-born visas are issued to babies born outside the country for parents hailing from Saudi Arabia or expatriates. Please find below the necessary documents to obtain a new-born visa.
- The original passport of the baby should be submitted.
- The passport sized pictures of the baby should be provided.
- Parents should sign and submit the declaration form.
- It is necessary to submit the original birth certificate of the baby.
- Copies of both the parents’ Iqama should be submitted.
- The passport of both parents should be provided.
- Marriage certificate of the parents.
- The applicant should also submit the medical insurance copy.
Saudi Arabia pilgrimage (umrah) visa
UK nationals who intend to visit Saudi Arabia for umrah can apply for a pilgrimage visa. Scroll down to know more about the documents that should be submitted to obtain an Umrah visa.
- Passport with six months validity and two blank pages for visa stamping should be submitted.
- The applicant should submit a recently taken photograph.
- Copy of flight reservations should be submitted. It is always recommended to book tickets to Saudi Arabia only after the visa approval.
- The foreign national should submit the proof of accommodation, and it can be a hotel room booking confirmation.
- Except for children under the age of two, all foreign nationals should submit a medical certificate of vaccination against Meningococcal Meningitis taken within three years.
Saudi Arabia government visit visa
Government visit visas are issued to foreign nationals for visiting government agencies in Saudi Arabia. In order to obtain a government visit visa, the applicants should submit the below-mentioned documents.
- Passport, photograph, and the completed visa application form.
- It is necessary to submit a letter of invitation from the Saudi Arabian government-sponsored agency.
- If the UK citizen is trying to obtain a government visit visa independently, he or she should provide an employment letter from the British company.
- Proof of the applicant’s residence proof should be submitted.
- Proof of medical insurance should be provided.
Have we answered all your questions on Saudi visas? If not, get in touch with our experts today. We can also help with applications for China visas
, Ghana visas
, and India visas.