Everything You Need To Know About Marshall Islands Visa
foreign nationals except citizens of European Union, Micronesia, Palau, Taiwan,
and the United States do not require a visa to enter Marshall Islands.
comes to the citizens of the United Kingdom, they can obtain a visa on arrival
after reaching the Marshall Islands entry port.
on the purpose and nature of the foreign national’s visit, authorities in
Marshall Islands have classified their visas into several types. Please scroll
down to know more about different types of visas issued by Marshall Islands.
Marshall Islands tourist visa
As the name clearly sounds, tourist visas are issued by authorities in Marshall Islands to foreign nationals who intend to visit the country exclusively for tourism-related activities.
As these visas are exclusively issued for tourism-related activities, foreign nationals are not supposed to engage in any other kinds of activities other than tourism-related things like sightseeing.
In order to get a visa on arrival from Marshall Islands entry port, foreign nationals should make sure that they are meeting the conditions mentioned below.
- The UK citizen’s passport should be valid for six months, and it should have adequate blank pages for visa stamping.
- It is necessary to hold proof of sufficient funds.
- The foreign national visiting Marshall Islands should also hold proof of onward/return flight tickets.
- It is mandatory to hold all documents that substantiate the nature and purpose of the trip.
- The applicant should also hold all documents required for the next destination, as applicable.
- Before boarding the flight, all travelers should confirm with the airline that boarding is allowed without a visa.
Note: Marshall Islands tourist visas allow foreign nationals to stay in the country for a maximum period of 90 days.
Marshall Islands business visa
Marshall Islands business visas are issued to travelers who intend to visit the country for business-related activities that include commercial sale trading.
Using a Marshall Islands business visa, a foreign national can stay inside the country for a maximum period of 90 days.
All foreign nationals visiting Marshall Islands should submit the documents mentioned below to obtain a visa on arrival from Marshall Islands entry port.
- The UK passport of the traveler should have a validity of six months. It should also have one blank page for visa stamping. If the validity of your UK passport is less than six months, it is highly recommended to renew it before visiting Marshall Islands.
- The applicant should hold proof of sufficient funds.
- The traveler should hold proof of onward/return flight tickets.
- It is necessary to hold all documents required for the next destination. The foreign national should also carry sufficient documents that show the nature and purpose of the trip.
- Before boarding the flight to Marshall Islands, it is very much recommended to check with the airline whether boarding is allowed without a visa, as these rules are subject to change.
Note: If you have any queries related to obtaining visa on arrival from Marshall Islands, do not hesitate to contact Visa Genie prior to your travel date, and we will be glad to assist you.