Everything You Need To Know About Paraguay Visa
In order to visit Paraguay for tourism-related activities and business purposes, citizens of the United Kingdom do not need a visa. Without a visa, UK nationals can enter and stay inside Paraguay for a maximum period of 90 days.
However, in order to stay visa free, the traveler should meet the conditions mentioned below.
- The traveler should hold a passport which is valid for six months. It should also have one blank page.
- It is necessary to hold proof of sufficient funds.
- The applicant should hold proof of onward/return flight tickets.
- The UK citizen should hold documents that show the purpose of the trip. It is also necessary to possess all documents required for the next destination, if applicable.
- Before starting the journey, the traveler should confirm with the airline that boarding is allowed without a visa.
Even though a visa is not required for UK citizens, nationals of other countries like India who currently reside in the UK should obtain a visa to enter Paraguay. Depending on the purpose and nature of the foreign national’s trip, authorities in Paraguay have classified their visas into several types. Please find below the different types of visas issued by Paraguay authorities to UK citizens.
Paraguay tourist visa
As the name clearly indicates, these visas are issued to travelers who intend to visit the country exclusively for tourism-related activities.
In order to get a Paraguay tourist visa, all travelers should submit the documents mentioned below.
- The passport of the applicant should be submitted. Please note that this passport has a minimum validity of six months and one blank page.
- Two passport photographs taken within the last six months should be submitted.
- It is necessary to submit the complete version of the itinerary or copies of onward/return flight tickets.
- A proof of residence status in the United Kingdom should be submitted.
- As a proof of sufficient funds, the applicant should submit his or her recent bank statements.
- An original employment letter from the applicant’s employer in the United Kingdom should be submitted. In this letter, the employer should state that leave has been granted to the traveler, and he or she will return to work after completing the trip to Paraguay. Please ensure that this letter is addressed to the High Commission of Paraguay. If you are self-employed, you can submit copy of business license or tax return. Retired people can submit proof of retirement funds.
- The visa application form should be completed without any errors. If you face any difficulties while completing this form, you can contact Visa Genie, and we will be glad to assist you.
Note: After submitting the required documents along with the application form, authorities will grand you a Paraguay tourist visa within three business days.
Paraguay business visa
Paraguay business visas are issued to business personals who intend to visit Paraguay for business related activities.
Please find below the necessary documents that should be submitted to obtain a Paraguay business visa.
- The passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of six months and one blank page should be submitted to get a Paraguay tourist visa. If the validity of your passport does not meet this criteria, you should renew it before submitting the application.
- The applicant should submit two passport-sized photographs taken within the last six months. These photographs should be taken in a white background, and the applicant should make sure that he or she is maintaining a neutral non-smiling facial expression in it.
- The applicant should submit the proof of residence status in the United Kingdom.
- The traveler should submit copy of confirmed onward/return tickets or the complete version of the itinerary.
- Recent bank statements should be submitted to prove the financial stability of the traveler.
- The applicant should submit an employment letter from the UK company. This letter should briefly introduce the applicant, and should state that a leave has been granted to visit Paraguay.
- A business invitation letter from the company in Paraguay should be submitted. This letter should brief the nature and purpose of the foreign national’s visit. The company in Paraguay should also assure all the financial responsibilities of the traveler during the trip.
- The visa application form to get a Paraguay visa should be completed without any errors. In case of any queries, do contact Visa Genie.