Everything You Need
To Know About Poland Visa
Poland is located in the Schengen area, and as a result, all
UK nationals can visit and stay inside the country for 90 days without a visa. However,
if a you are a citizen of countries like India, Russia and China, who resides
in the United Kingdom, you should obtain a visa to enter Poland.
Note: All foreign nationals are supposed to complete a
biometric process at the visa application center to obtain a Poland visa. You
can avail the service of entrusted agencies like Visa Genie to complete this
process without any hassles.
Polish authorities have classified their visas into several
types depending on the purpose and nature of the traveler’s visit. Please
scroll down to know more about different types of Poland visas.
Poland tourist visa
Foreign nationals can apply for these visas if they are planning to enter the country exclusively for tourism-related activities. Using these visas, foreign nationals are not supposed to engage in any kind of other activities, and if found violating the rules, the visitor will be compelled to face strict legal consequences.
Please find below the necessary documents that are required to obtain a Poland tourist visa.
- The applicant should submit the original, signed passport to get a Poland visa. Please make sure that the submitted passport has a minimum validity of six months and two blank pages.
- It is necessary to submit two passport-sized photographs. These photographs should be taken within the last three months in a white background, and it should provide the full-frontal view of the applicant’s head with the face centered in the middle.
- As the traveler is currently residing in the United Kingdom, it is necessary to submit the ILR card or proof of resident status. The traveler should ensure that this proof of resident status is valid for at least six months after returning from Poland.
- The applicant should submit an employment letter issued by the UK employer. This employment letter which should be addressed to the Poland High Commission should state that a leave has been granted to the traveler for the trip, and he or she will rejoin the work after returning from Poland. School students can submit a letter from the head of the institution. If you are self-employed, do submit the copy of business license or tax return. Retired people can submit proof of retirement funds.
- The traveler is required to submit the full version of the itinerary directly send by an airline company or travel agency. This itinerary will be used to by Polish authorities to determine the number of entries in your visa.
- The applicant should submit proof of accommodation in Poland, and it can be hotel room booking confirmation.
- It is necessary to submit the bank statements issued in the last three months. These bank statements should show the name of the applicant in it, along with the transaction history. It should be also noted that the minimum balance in the statement should be £600.
- The applicant should submit proof of travel insurance. This travel insurance should be valid throughout the Schengen area, and it should provide a minimum coverage of €30,000 for medical emergencies and repatriation.
- Please fill the visa application form without any errors.
Note: Three months is the validity of a Poland tourist visa. Using this travel document, a foreign national can stay inside the country for a maximum period of 90 days per entry.
Poland business visa
Foreign nationals who intend to visit Poland exclusively for business related activities can apply for a business visa.
Please find below the documents required to obtain a Polish business visa.
- The original signed copy of the passport should be submitted, and it should have a minimum validity of six months.
- Two passport sized photographs taken within the last three months should be submitted. These photographs should be taken within the last three months, and the foreign national should maintain a neutral facial expression in it.
- As the foreign national is residing in the United Kingdom, it is very much necessary to submit the ILR card or proof of resident status.
- The applicant should submit the full version of the itinerary. Please note that the authorities in Poland will determine the number of entries in your visa based on the itinerary submitted.
- The foreign national should submit proof of hotel room booking reservation.
- It is necessary to submit an employment letter issued by the UK employer. Please note that this employment letter is issued to the Poland High Commission. This employment letter should also assure that the foreign national will return to work after completing the trip to Poland. Self-employed people can submit proof of business license or tax return. People who are retired can submit proof of retirement funds.
- All foreign nationals intending to visit Poland for business purposes should submit a business invitation letter issued by a company in Poland. This letter addressed to the Poland Consulate should detail the nature and purpose of the trip. The company in Poland should also guarantee the full financial responsibility of the traveler.
- It is necessary to submit the bank statements issued within the last three months. The bank statement should be stamped by the issuing bank, and it should show a minimum balance of £600.
- All foreign nationals who plan to visit Poland should submit proof of travel insurance. Please note that this travel insurance is valid in the Schengen Area. It should be also noted that the minimum coverage offered by this policy for medical emergencies and repatriation should be €30,000.
Poland medical visa
Medical visas are issued to foreign nationals who plan to visit Poland for medical related activities.
Please find below the documents required to obtain these visas.
- All the documents required to obtain a tourist visa should be submitted.
- All foreign nationals should submit a medical report from a medical practitioner in the United Kingdom.
- Foreign nationals should submit a medical attestation from a hospital or doctor in Poland. Please note that this medical attestation should detail the current condition of the patient along with the booking confirmation.
- It is necessary to submit proof of payment paid to the hospital or clinic in Poland.
Poland visa for spouse and family members
In order to obtain these visas, foreign nationals should submit the below-mentioned documents.
- In order to get these visas, it is necessary to submit all the documents required to obtain a tourist visa.
- It is a pre-requisite to submit the proof of Poland citizenship of the host.
- If the spouse is traveling, it is a must to submit the marriage certificate.
- Polish family book should be submitted.