You Need To Know About Slovenia Visa
nationals do not need a visa to enter Slovenia. However, if you are a foreign
national residing in the UK, you may be asked to apply for a visa.
foreign nationals planning to visit Slovenia should complete a biometric
(fingerprint) process to enter Slovenia.
In order to complete this process, you
should book an appointment at the visa application center. You can contact reputed
agencies like Visa Genie for any assistance.
on the purpose of the foreign national’s trip, authorities have classified visas
into several types. Please scroll down to know more about different types of
Slovenia tourist visa
Foreign nationals planning to enter Slovenia for tourism-related activities can apply for a tourist visa. These visas will be valid for three months, and the maximum days a person can stay inside the country using these visas is 90 days per entry.
Please find below the necessary documents that are needed to obtain Slovenia tourist visas.
- The foreign national should submit the, and it should have a minimum validity of six month, and two blank pages.
- Two photographs of the visitor taken in a white background within the last three months should be submitted. It should be noted that these photographs are providing the full-frontal view of the applicant’s head with the face centered in the middle.
- ILR card or proof of residence status of the applicant should be submitted. This residence proof should have a validity of six months after completing the trip to Slovenia.
- The full version of the itinerary should be submitted, and this itinerary should be sent directly by an airline company or a travel agency. The validity of the visa will be determined by authorities in Slovenia based on this itinerary.
- The traveler should submit an employment letter from the UK employer. The employment letter should be written in the company’s letterhead. This letter should assure that the applicant will rejoin the work after completing the trip to Slovenia. Please note that this letter should be addressed to the High Commission of Slovenia. Self-employed people can submit copy of business license or tax return. Retired people can submit proof of retirement funds.
- The applicant should submit proof of hotel room booking confirmation. The hotel room booking confirmation should show the name of the traveler, along with the name of the hotel and its address.
- A bank statement stamped by the issuing bank should be submitted. Please note that this bank statement should show a minimum balance of £600.
- The traveler is required to submit proof of travel insurance policy. Please make sure that this travel insurance is valid throughout the Schengen area. This travel insurance policy should provide a minimum coverage of €30,000 for medical emergency and repatriation.
- The visa application form should be completed and signed without any errors.
Slovenia business visa
Foreign nationals planning to enter Slovenia for business related activities can apply for a business visa.
Please find below the necessary documents that are required to obtain a Slovenia business visa.
- The foreign national should submit the original signed passport. Please note that this passport should have a minimum validity of six months and two blank pages.
- The foreign national is required to submit two passport sized photographs taken within the last three months. Please note that these photographs are providing the full-frontal view of the applicant’s head with the face centered in the middle.
- The full version of the itinerary showing the exact travel dates should be submitted. Travelers should understand that the authorities in Slovenia will determine the number of entries in your visa based on this submitted itinerary.
- The original ILR card or proof of residence status should be submitted. Please ensure that this proof of residence status is valid for a minimum of six months after the foreign national completes the Slovenia trip.
- An employment letter issued by the traveler’s UK employer should be submitted. Please note that this UK company letter is addressed to the Slovenia High Commission, and it should assure that the foreign national will return to work after completing the trip. If you are self-employed, proof of business license or tax return can be submitted. If the traveler is retired, he or she can submit proof of retirement funds.
- The foreign national should submit an invitation letter from the company in Slovenia. This business invitation letter should detail the purpose of the visit, and should also assure the full financial responsibility of the traveler throughout the duration of the trip.
- It is necessary to submit the proof of hotel room booking reservation.
- The applicant should submit the proof of travel insurance issued in the United Kingdom. Please note that this insurance policy is providing a coverage of €30,000 for medical emergency and repatriation.
- While filling the visa application form, the applicant should be very careful, and should complete it without any errors.
Note: Slovenia business visas offer a validity of three months. Using these visas, foreign nationals can stay inside the country for a maximum period of 90 days.
Slovenia medical visas
Foreign nationals planning to enter Slovenia for treatment and other medical procedures can apply for a medical visa.
Please find below the documents required to obtain these visas.
- In order to get a medical visa, foreign nationals should submit all documents required to get a tourist visa.
- A medical report from a registered medical practitioner in the United Kingdom that details the current medical condition of the patient should be submitted.
- It is necessary to submit a medical appointment letter from a hospital or clinic in Slovenia.
- The applicant should submit proof of sufficient funds to support himself or herself during the stay in Slovenia.
- It is also necessary to submit the proof of payment paid to the hospital, clinic or doctor in Slovenia.
Slovenia visa for spouse and family members
These visas are issued to family members or spouse of Slovenia citizens who wishes to enter the country.
In order to get these visas, foreign nationals should submit the documents mentioned below.
- Foreign nationals should submit documents that are required to obtain a tourist visa.
- If the spouse is traveling to Slovenia, it is a must to submit the marriage certificate.
- It is a pre-requisite to submit the proof of Slovenia citizenship of the host.
- The traveler should submit Slovenia family book to get these visas.