Email Application Checklist
Step 1) Complete our simple online visa application questionnaire from section D below. Note: In order to avoid e-visa rejection, we will ensure that your information is correctly submitted as per embassy requirements. In case of any queries, do not hesitate to call us on 0208 571 0883.
Step 2) You should also submit the below mentioned documents over email to us.
- Passport: The passport must be signed and it should have a minimum of one-year validity and four blank pages.
- Photograph: A passport sized photograph with a light background, taken within the last six months. In the photograph, the applicant should make sure that he or she is maintaining a neutral facial expression.
- Travel proofs: Proof of onward and return tickets should be submitted. This itinerary should detail the applicant’s name, duration of the trip, dates of entry and exit from Angola, and the places to be visited.
- Accommodation details: Details of confirmed hotel room reservation should be provided. The reservation proof should carry details that include name of the applicant and the duration of stay. In the case of a family member or friend residing in Angola, maintenance and accommodation commitment must be filled and signed by the citizen.
- Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination: The applicant is required to submit a copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) for yellow fever.
- Livelihood Proof: The proof of livelihood must be equal in value to 200 USD, per day of the trip. The applicant can submit the bank statement as the livelihood proof.
Email your documents to