Email Application Checklist
Note: All applicants
are required to attend an appointment at the Chinese embassy to provide
fingerprints. You can choose to visit the centre in London or Manchester. We
will manage your appointment once we receive the application from you.
1. Passport valid for at least 7 months with at least 2 blank pages inside.
2. One recent photographs with light background.
3. Visa Application Form. Click here to download online Questionnaire.
applicants are required by the Chinese embassy to complete online forms. However,
a small mistake can lead to your visa being rejected. Hence, complete our
simplified online questionnaire and we will email you a completed China visa
application form, ready for you to sign.
4. Copy of Flight / Travel confirmation
5. Copy of Hotel confirmation. If visiting friends or family in China,copy of invitation letter (Click here for template)