Email Application Checklist
The passport must be signed and it should have a minimum of six months validity and two blank pages.
A passport sized photograph with a light background, taken within the last six months. In the photograph, the applicant should make sure that he or she is maintaining a neutral facial expression.
3. Visa application form:
If you are applying for a Nepal business visa for the first time, it is necessary to submit the biodata.
5. Letter of Recommendation:
It is necessary to submit a recommendation letter from Department of Industry or concerned line agency of the government.
6. Letter from department of Industry:
A foreign investment acceptance letter from the department of industry should be submitted.
7. Latest visa copy:
Applicant should submit his or her copy of the latest visa.Apart from these documents, it is also necessary to submit the details of the Nepal company mentioned below.
- Registration certificate of the company.
- Copy of PAN or VAT.
- Copy of Share Certificate.
- Industry Registration Certificate of the
- Industry Monitoring and Supervision report of
the company in Nepal.
- Progress report of the company should be