Email Application Checklist
Step 1) Complete our simple online visa application questionnaire from section F below. Note: In order to avoid e-visa rejection, we will ensure that your information is correctly submitted as per embassy requirements. In case of any queries, do not hesitate to call us on 0208 571 0883.
Step 2) Email us the below documents.
- Passport: A clear scan of the information pages of your valid, signed passport.
- Photograph: A passport sized photograph with a light background, taken within the last six months. In the photograph, the applicant should make sure that he or she is maintaining a neutral facial expression.
- Registration certificate of the company: If the company is Pakistan is based in a foreign country, it is necessary to provide proof of their registration with relevant bodies in Pakistan.
- Registration of the company: Registration of the company which is extending invitation should be submitted.The applicant should also submit either one of the documents mentioned below.
- The applicant should submit recommendation letter from CC&I of respective foreign country.
- An invitation letter from the host company in Pakistan should be submitted. The letter should explain the purpose of the trip, planned travel dates, and should also guarantee sufficient funds.
- It is necessary to submit a recommendation letter issued by the honorary investment counselor of BOI/Commercial Attaché.