Email Application Checklist
The passport must be signed and it should have a minimum of six months validity and two blank pages.
A passport sized photograph with a light background, taken within the last six months. In the photograph, the applicant should make sure that he or she is maintaining a neutral facial expression.
3. Visa application form:
All applicants are required to fill the visa application forms online on the embassy system. However a small mistake can lead to you visa being rejected. Hence, complete our online questionnaire from section D below and we will email you a completed embassy visa application form, ready for you to sign. Do not hesitate to call us on 0208 571 0883 for any clarifications you may need.
4. South Korean visa issuance number:
It is necessary to submit confirmation of visa issuance number, which is issued in South Korean local immigration office.
Instead of visa issuance number, foreign nationals intending to visit South Korea can submit the documents mentioned below.
- A signed invitation letter from the South Korean contractor.
- The applicant should submit dispatch order letter on Company letterhead written by main contractor who is counter part of Korean contractor.
- It is necessary to submit the copy of Ship Building Contract.
- A copy of certificate that proves business registration should be submitted.
- All the documents regarding Import of Business Fund or Business Program should be submitted.