Email Application Checklist
Step 1) Complete our simple online visa application questionnaire from section D below.Note: In order to avoid e-visa rejection, we will ensure that your information is correctly submitted as per embassy requirements. In case of any queries, do not hesitate to call us on 0208 571 0883.
Step 2) Email us the below documents.
- Passport: The passport must be signed and it should have a minimum of six months validity and two blank pages.
- Photograph: A passport sized photograph with a light background, taken within the last six months. In the photograph, the applicant should make sure that he or she is maintaining a neutral facial expression.
- Letter of invitation: An invitation letter from Suriname should be submitted. The letter should explain the purpose of the trip, planned travel dates, and should also guarantee sufficient funds.
- Travel proofs: Proof of onward and return tickets should be submitted.
- Accomodation reservation: Details of confirmed hotel room reservation should be provided. The reservation proof should carry details that include name of the applicant and the duration of stay.
- Guarantor Identification Card: Copy of Guarantors identification card.
- Parent consent: All applicants under 17 years will require a consent letter from parents.