Email Application Checklist
Step 1) Complete our simple online visa application questionnaire from section D below. Note: In order to avoid e-visa rejection, we will ensure that your information is correctly submitted as per embassy requirements. In case of any queries, do not hesitate to call us on 0208 571 0883.
Step 2) Email or post us your picture and a copy of your passport photo page.
- You should submit the copy of onward and return tickets.
- You must submit a copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
For a multiple entry e-visa, please submit the following documents as well:
- A copy of a police clearance certificate from Interpol or home country.
- At least two recommendation letters from your references in Uganda.
- A cover letter clearly explaining the purpose of entering the country multiple times
- Evidence that you have entered and exited Uganda at least five times in the last one year
After arrival at the Ugandan airport, please present the following documents for the visa to be stamped on your passport.
- A printout of the visa approval letter
- Yellow fever certificate in original
- A copy of the bio-data pages of your passport
- 1 recent passport-size photograph.