Email Application Checklist
Step 1) Complete our simple online visa application questionnaire from section D below. Note: In order to avoid e-visa rejection, we will ensure that your information is correctly submitted as per embassy requirements. In case of any queries, do not hesitate to call us on 0208 571 0883.
Step 2) Email or post us your picture and a copy of your passport photo page.
- You must submit a copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- You must submit a letter confirming the purpose of transit and name of final destination.
After arrival at the Ugandan airport, please present the following documents for the visa to be stamped on your passport.
- A printout of the visa approval letter.
- Yellow fever certificate in original.
- A copy of the bio-data pages of your passport.
- 1 recent passport-size photograph.